Marlie Cubby House Hide & Seek Kids
The Marlie Cubby House is an elevated cubby and is a popular choice amongst families, keeping the kids busy with the integrated sandpit, massive 2.2m wavy slide, climbing wall, and stairs.
The Marlie Cubby House is finished in a water-based stain (grey & blue).
For longevity, it is highly recommended to paint the cubby house. But who wants a plain cubby anyway? Let your imagination run wild!
- Yellow Slide
- Yellow Handles
- Multicolour climbing wall pieces.
- Premium Timber
- High temperature treated and stained timber
- 2.2m wavy slide
- Climbing wall (5 climbing pieces)
- Huge sandpit
- Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
Freight: As this is a large item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight estimate to your postcode.
All Cubby Houses from Hide & Seek Kids come pre-fabricated for ease of assembly. The majority of the installation is in the preparation. Don't forget a level surface is a must! For those that read instructions or call defeat, our in-depth manuals will help you out!
- Asembled Dimensions (inc Steps & Slide): 250cm x 433cm x 297cm (L x W x H)
- Cubby House: 130cm (Depth) x 180cm (W) x 180cm (H)
- Veranda: 95cm (Depth) x 180cm (W)
- Door: 129cm (H)
- Height (ground to floor): 110cm
- Max Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Gross Weight: 208.0kg
- Box 1: 226cm x 25cm x 23cm - 47kg
- Box 2: 185cm x 97cm x 12cm - 45kg
- Box 3: 152cm x 143cm x 6cm - 26kg
- Box 4: 186cm x 142cm x 9cm - 30kg
- Box 5: 230cm x 112cm x 11cm - 49kg
- Box 6: 232cm x 53cm x 32cm - 11kg
Safety: Meets AS/NZ 8124 Safety of Toys Standard & EN71 European Safety Standards
Warranty: 12 Month from date of purchase- For more information refer to Warranty & Repairs policy.
Assembly Required: This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.