The easy to follow recipes with full colour photos, and my how-to guide at the beginning of the book, means both experienced bakers and those a little newer to the kitchen, will have all the help they need.
Here’s a sneak peak of the 128 page cookbook:
- Banana Weet-Bix Muffins
- Apricot Yoghurt Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies
- Banana Bread
- Fruity Bliss Balls
- Zucchini Chocolate Brownies
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Bacon, Cheese and Vegetable Muffins
- Sausage Rolls
- Mini Quiches
- plus over 40 more easy recipes……..
Please note: This Lunch Box Recipes Cookbook is nut-free, due to many schools having nut restrictions.
- number of recipes: 50, each with colour photo
- categories: muffins, cookies, slices, loaves, savoury treats, bliss balls and more.
- book size: 24cm x 17cm
- 128 page, soft cover, thick spine with glue binding